About The National Hockey Centre
At the National Hockey Centre our team delivers the pinnacle of Hockey Excellence in New Zealand. Alongside our home association North Harbour Hockey our facility is visited by over 10,000 people every week and our team make this happen ensuring a memorable experience from driveway to driveway.
The National Hockey Centre is seeking energetic and stylish Duty Manager. You’ll need to know all about current hospitality trends, experiences and product knowledge and be able to anticipate and exceed our guest’s desires at all times, igniting a sense of surprise and delight combined with inquisitive theatrical customer interaction.
What you need:
- Customer Service focused
- Working knowledge of stocktake requirements.
- Previous Duty Manager experience
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Well presented.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Great time management and attention to detail
- Being able to work shift work which involves various shifts including evenings and weekends.
What you will be doing:
- Leading our day-to-day operations team to ensure the venue is always geared and ready for use
- Assisting with member enquiries and helping them find the right information.
- Dealing directly with guests and provide assistance in a professional manner.
- Ensure the venue’s front of house operation, including clubhouse, turfs and catering, runs smoothly and efficiently.
What we can offer
We can offer the pace and speed of a bar or restaurant but without the late-night arrivals home (we are usually closed by10pm), a great team of people who are committed to delivering a world class experience and a rewarding pay rate then values experience, commitment and energy.
To learn more about us visit www.nationalhockeycentre.co.nz