Our state of the art clubhouse kitchen promises a challenging yet fun and stable role for someone who is cooking with confidence & flair. Our winter season begins in March and we are looking to add to our kitchen a near full time Chef de Partie to support our Executive Chef and wider kitchen team. Paying between $25-$26ph based on experience we can offer the right person an excellent working environment and regular hours on a predictable roster.
The main duties of the role include:
- Preparation and cooking of food to a high standard with the ability to work as part of a team or autonomously when required.
- Have a passion for food and creativity
- Have the ability and experience with both buffet and a la carte cooking.
- Work well under pressure
- Understand the importance of stock control and cost management.
- Stand-in for any kitchen staff when required
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in a commercial Kitchen (Ideally, Foundation, Entry and Introductory Cookery Skills).
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive and friendly manner
- You will be a committed professional looking for a long term career path within our organisation.
If you’re ready for a new challenge and willing to become a part of the our team, get in touch today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.